* List administration info
@ 2019-09-22  1:18 Thomas Gleixner
From: Thomas Gleixner @ 2019-09-22  1:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: speck

Folks,

I've updated the list script to the latest version which I'm going to
finally publish tomorrow. You should have received a welcome mail from the
list. That was intentional as I had to rework some of the subscriber state
tracking code.

If there are any issues with the new version of the list, please let me
know ASAP.

Thanks,

        tglx

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-09-22  1:18 UTC | newest]