* Patchew not working for xen-devel
@ 2021-10-05 23:19 Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2021-10-05 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fam; +Cc: sstabellini, andrew.cooper3, wl, anthony.perard, cardoe, xen-devel

Hi Fam,

Patchew is not applying patches any longer from xen-devel. Would you be
able to look into the issue? We are only 2 weeks away from the Xen 4.16
code freeze; it would be great to have Patchew working (the underlying
gitlab-ci tests are known to work.) If you can't look into it at the
moment, could you give us a couple of pointers so that we can try to see
what's wrong by ourselves?

In the long term maybe you could give the Xen community a quick "tour"
of Patchew so that if something like this happens, somebody else might
know where to look and may be able to help as well.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide! Even just a couple of
links would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Stefano

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-10-05 23:19 UTC | newest]