* Re:Xen compatability and performance for imx8qm target with Andriod Auto as Guest Os
@ 2022-10-03  4:47 sarath chandu
From: sarath chandu @ 2022-10-03  4:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xen-devel; +Cc: sstabellini, julien

*Hi Team,*
*I am trying to port xen hypervisor on i.MX8QM EVK. Planning to port
xen-image as DOM0,*
*Automotive Grade Linux as guest1 & Automotive Android as guest2.*
*Can you please guide me with the steps for porting android as a guest?*
*What are the drivers & packages that need to be included to achieve this?*
*Looking forward to hearing from you.*

*Regards,*

*Ksc.*

* Re:Xen compatability and performance for imx8qm target with Andriod Auto as Guest Os
@ 2022-10-03 23:27 ` Stefano Stabellini
From: Stefano Stabellini @ 2022-10-03 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sarath chandu
  Cc: xen-devel, sstabellini, julien, Artem_Mygaiev, Bertrand.Marquis