* where to send notes about broken links at http://openembedded.org/?
@ 2009-11-03 16:15 Robert P. J. Day
From: Robert P. J. Day @ 2009-11-03 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

  i've decided to go thru the OE documentation thoroughly once and for
all, so i'm starting at http://openembedded.org/ to pull together
everything i need to truly understand how it works, and i've already
noticed a few glitches.  some broken links at the top of that page:
both the OpenEmbedded and OpenZaurus links seem to be borked, at least
as far as my ISP rogers is concerned.  oh, and the G(PE)^2 link as
well.

  is this the right place to report this?  or is there an individual
webmaster i should harass with this sort of stuff?

rday

* Re: where to send notes about broken links at http://openembedded.org/?
@ 2009-11-04  1:20 ` Holger Hans Peter Freyther
From: Holger Hans Peter Freyther @ 2009-11-04  1:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Tuesday 03 November 2009 17:15:39 Robert P. J. Day wrote:
>   i've decided to go thru the OE documentation thoroughly once and for
> all, so i'm starting at http://openembedded.org/ to pull together
> everything i need to truly understand how it works, and i've already
> noticed a few glitches.  some broken links at the top of that page:
> both the OpenEmbedded and OpenZaurus links seem to be borked, at least
> as far as my ISP rogers is concerned.  oh, and the G(PE)^2 link as
> well.
>
>   is this the right place to report this?  or is there an individual
> webmaster i should harass with this sort of stuff?

Report them, or if they are in the wiki please fix them right away.

z.

* Re: where to send notes about broken links at http://openembedded.org/?
@ 2009-11-04  7:20   ` Robert P. J. Day
From: Robert P. J. Day @ 2009-11-04  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009, Holger Hans Peter Freyther wrote:

> On Tuesday 03 November 2009 17:15:39 Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> >   i've decided to go thru the OE documentation thoroughly once and
> > for all, so i'm starting at http://openembedded.org/ to pull
> > together everything i need to truly understand how it works, and
> > i've already noticed a few glitches.  some broken links at the top
> > of that page: both the OpenEmbedded and OpenZaurus links seem to
> > be borked, at least as far as my ISP rogers is concerned.  oh, and
> > the G(PE)^2 link as well.
> >
> >   is this the right place to report this?  or is there an
> > individual webmaster i should harass with this sort of stuff?
>
> Report them, or if they are in the wiki please fix them right away.

  ok, i just created a wiki account for myself, but i'm guessing some
of the stuff i find won't be wiki content so be prepared for the
occasional comment here as well.

rday