* is there a newer alternative to tcpflow?
@ 2016-12-02 18:41 Robert P. J. Day
From: Robert P. J. Day @ 2016-12-02 18:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto discussion list

  a colleague really likes tcpflow, but the only alleged recipe is in
the "meta-kali" layer, whose recipe points at a non-existent URL.
slightly newer source is here:

  https://github.com/simsong/tcpflow

so does anyone have a recipe for that package, or is there a superior
alternative these days?

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca

* Re: is there a newer alternative to tcpflow?
@ 2016-12-03  9:49 ` Michel D'HOOGE
From: Michel D'HOOGE @ 2016-12-03  9:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto discussion list

Robert,

You should try to create a recipe by yourself, using devtool.

I used it for the 1st time some weeks ago, and was positively
surprised by how easy it is to create a new recipe!

I spent more time learning devtool (but I'm of the kind that
likes to read the whole doc before attempting something) than
producing the recipes.
devtool is very clever at understanding the source and since
tcpflow is autoconfigure-based I bet this should be easy.

Michel