* [U-Boot] accessing eMMC boot partitions from U-Boot
@ 2017-03-13 21:34 Tim Harvey
From: Tim Harvey @ 2017-03-13 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Greetings,

I'm working with some boards with eMMC FLASH and understand that I can
set the fields of the PARTITION_CONFIG with the 'mmc partconf' command
to specify what partition is used for boot. Once I do that to set the
boot0 partition for example, how can I access that  partition from
within u-boot via mmc read/write? In Linux the kernel provides access
to user/boot0/boot1/rpmb via different devices, but I don't see u-boot
doing that.

Thanks,

Tim