* [lustre-devel] Debian packaging reviews (DKMS)
@ 2018-07-18 13:51 Michael Kuhn
From: Michael Kuhn @ 2018-07-18 13:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lustre-devel

Hi all,

I have recently rebased my change for supporting DKMS Debian/Ubuntu
packages: https://review.whamcloud.com/#/c/25328/

I know that not a lot of people use Lustre on Debian/Ubuntu but it
would be nice to get some reviews for this. We have been carrying this
change locally for more than a year now and it would be great to
finally get this upstream. :-)

Best regards,
Michael

* [lustre-devel] Debian packaging reviews (DKMS)
@ 2018-07-18 14:02 ` Peter Jones
From: Peter Jones @ 2018-07-18 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lustre-devel

Michael

I think that there is a growing community of people using Ubuntu and there have been efforts focusing around that. See - https://review.whamcloud.com/#/c/32613/

Peter

@ 2018-07-31  2:16   ` James Simmons
From: James Simmons @ 2018-07-31  2:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lustre-devel

> Michael
>
> I think that there is a growing community of people using Ubuntu and there have been efforts focusing around that.
> See - https://review.whamcloud.com/#/c/32613/

That patch has landed. I rebased your patch Michael.