* [lustre-devel] lustre migration bug
@ 2018-11-26  3:54 James Simmons
From: James Simmons @ 2018-11-26  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lustre-devel

Most of the major bugs outstanding are for migration functionality.
I did some tracing in the code (ll_migrate -> lmv_rename -> mdc_rename)
and found the failures is due to errors returned from after_reply() in
the ptlrpc layer. From that I see that the server is reporting that
the RPC packets are invalid. So far I don't see why exactly this is
the case. I will need to debug on the server side to figure it out.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-11-26  3:54 UTC | newest]