* Season of Docs
@ 2020-04-29 11:51 Nicolas Dechesne
From: Nicolas Dechesne @ 2020-04-29 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docs, Trevor Woerner

hi,

The Google Season of Docs program for 2020 has started, and the Yocto
Project is applying this year. The deadline is next Monday (May 4th), and
we will know the results one week later. More information on the Season of
Docs program can be found at:
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs

We have created the following wiki page:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/SeasonOfDocs

We would like to capture a list of ideas for improvements of the Yocto
Project documentation there. If you want to contribute to the list of
ideas, please edit this wiki page. If you want to be a mentor for the
program, please let me know. If you want to understand what mentoring
implies, please check:
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/mentor-guide

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

cheers
nico

* Re: [docs] Season of Docs
@ 2020-04-29 13:12 ` Robert P. J. Day
From: Robert P. J. Day @ 2020-04-29 13:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: docs; +Cc: Trevor Woerner

On Wed, 29 Apr 2020, Nicolas Dechesne wrote:

> hi,

> The Google Season of Docs program for 2020 has started, and the
> Yocto Project is applying this year. The deadline is next Monday
> (May 4th), and we will know the results one week later. More
> information on the Season of Docs program can be found at:
> https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs
>
> We have created the following wiki page:
> https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/SeasonOfDocs
>
> We would like to capture a list of ideas for improvements of the
> Yocto Project documentation there. If you want to contribute to the
> list of ideas, please edit this wiki page. If you want to be a
> mentor for the program, please let me know. If you want to
> understand what mentoring implies, please check:
> https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/mentor-guide

  given how i am constantly whining about docs, it would be
inappropriate for me to not volunteer to do *something* here.

rday