* quirk ALWAYS_POLL needed with an unexpectedly high number of mice
@ 2015-03-27  9:29 Oliver Neukum
From: Oliver Neukum @ 2015-03-27  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Johan Hovold, jkosina; +Cc: linux-input, jdelvare

Hi,

I am getting reports from a customer running an unintentional
stress test for this quirk. I would have to add a dozen mice
in the medium term. Is that desirable?
Should we make the quirk the default? Or add a module parameter
to let the pessimistic users with multiple desktop rodents
select the quirk as default? Or just carry on?
Comments?

	Regards
		Oliver