* [kernel-hardening] auto-notify on edits to KSPP wiki page?
@ 2017-05-05 21:35 Clayton Craft
From: Clayton Craft @ 2017-05-05 21:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-hardening

I'm maintaining a build of the latest stable mainline kernel with
almost all of the config options on the KSPP wiki page
(https://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Self_Protection_Project)
applied to it. I'm wondering if it's possible to somehow get
automatically notified when there are edits to this page, for instance
if a config option is changed, added, or removed. If not, no biggie
since I can continue to hit the page every couple of days and look at
the history.

-Clayton

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: [kernel-hardening] auto-notify on edits to KSPP wiki page?
@ 2017-05-06  5:13 ` Kees Cook
From: Kees Cook @ 2017-05-06  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Clayton Craft, James Morris; +Cc: kernel-hardening

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 2:35 PM, Clayton Craft <clayton@craftyguy.net> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm maintaining a build of the latest stable mainline kernel with
> almost all of the config options on the KSPP wiki page
> (https://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Self_Protection_Project)
> applied to it. I'm wondering if it's possible to somehow get
> automatically notified when there are edits to this page, for instance
> if a config option is changed, added, or removed. If not, no biggie
> since I can continue to hit the page every couple of days and look at
> the history.

Hi!

I'm not sure; I think a lot of those features are disabled.

James, is this something that can be enabled in the wiki?

-Kees

--
Kees Cook
Pixel Security

* Re: [kernel-hardening] auto-notify on edits to KSPP wiki page?
@ 2017-05-07 23:39 ` James Morris
From: James Morris @ 2017-05-07 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Clayton Craft; +Cc: kernel-hardening

On Fri, 5 May 2017, Clayton Craft wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm maintaining a build of the latest stable mainline kernel with
> almost all of the config options on the KSPP wiki page
> (https://kernsec.org/wiki/index.php/Kernel_Self_Protection_Project)
> applied to it. I'm wondering if it's possible to somehow get
> automatically notified when there are edits to this page, for instance
> if a config option is changed, added, or removed. If not, no biggie
> since I can continue to hit the page every couple of days and look at
> the history.

You can request an account (to me via email) and use a watchlist.  It
should allow email notifications, but that doesn't seem to be working for
my own account, not sure why.

--
James Morris
<jmorris@namei.org>