* htmlhelp.exe what is it supposed to do?
@ 2021-05-09 23:14 Jude DaShiell
From: Jude DaShiell @ 2021-05-09 23:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

When I run that command from e:\bin\htmlhelp it sends my system into deep
space mode.

* Re: htmlhelp.exe what is it supposed to do?
@ 2021-05-10 15:32 ` Stegozor
From: Stegozor @ 2021-05-10 15:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

On 10.05.2021 02:14, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> When I run that command from e:\bin\htmlhelp it sends my system into deep
> space mode.

In FreeDOS it's supposed to contain help files for various DOS commands
in hypertext format. Maybe your help files are missing so the executable
can't find anything to display, hence the deep space mode. You can find
an online copy of the files at
<http://www.bootablecd.de/FreeDOS-DOS-version/index.htm>.