* [MPTCP] MPTCP repository suggestion: 'fixes' and 'fixes-next' branches
@ 2020-01-24 23:08 Mat Martineau
From: Mat Martineau @ 2020-01-24 23:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp

Now that we have a reasonable amount of code in net-next (and, soon
enough, in
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net.git), it would
help to have a couple of branches that bypass the topgit tree:

fixes-next: Patches staged for the net-next tree
fixes: Patches staged for the net tree

This would give a location to share pending changes and run CI. Seem like
a good idea? I thought we discussed this in a meeting at some point but
didn't see it in the notes.

--
Mat Martineau
Intel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-01-24 23:08 UTC | newest]