* Regarding Complete Yocto source transfer/migration from one ubuntu machine to other
@ 2023-12-07  9:53 Poornesh G ( India - Bangalore )
From: Poornesh G ( India - Bangalore ) @ 2023-12-07  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Greetings !

I am new here , I have setup the Yocto source (dunfell) for AM335x SoC. Now I need to set up the same source copy in my remote location .But there internet is prohibited hence I cannot able to initiate the fresh build. So I am trying the copy the entire working source to the PC where there is no internet .
Is doing copy of the yocto source from one ubuntu machine to other ubuntu machine is recommended ? If not please help me with the suggestions that how I can setup the same copy without internet.

Thanks in advance

* Re: [yocto] Regarding Complete Yocto source transfer/migration from one ubuntu machine to other
@ 2023-12-08  8:48 ` Marco Cavallini
From: Marco Cavallini @ 2023-12-08  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Poornesh G, yocto