* Charity Donation
@ 2016-01-02 16:04 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 16:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

Hi,
My name is Jeffrey Skoll, a philanthropist and the founder of one of the largest private foundations in the world. I believe strongly in ‘giving while living.’ I had one idea that never changed in my mind — that you should use your wealth to help people and I have decided to secretly give USD2.498 Million to a randomly selected individual. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself as the individual. Kindly get back to me at your earliest convenience, so I know your email address is valid.

Visit the web page to know more about me: http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/meet-the-canadian-billionaire-whos-giving-it-all-away/article4209888/ or you can read an article of me on Wikipedia.

Regards,
Jeffrey Skoll.

* Charity Donation
@ 2016-01-04 23:10 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-04 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 12:15 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 12:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 12:10 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 12:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:53 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:43 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:34 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:31 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:28 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2016-01-03 11:24 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:22 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:21 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:20 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:18 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:14 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:11 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:09 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 11:06 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 11:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:40 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:38 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:37 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:35 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:34 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:31 ` Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

@ 2016-01-03 10:29 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:23 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:22 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:21 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03 10:14 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  9:50 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  9:39 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  9:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  9:37 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  9:34 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

@ 2016-01-03  9:32 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  9:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  9:31 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  9:23 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  9:14 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  9:12 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  8:10 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  8:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  7:57 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  0:37 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  0:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  0:36 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  0:16 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  0:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-03  0:08 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-03  0:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 23:49 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 23:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 23:15 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 23:13 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 23:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 23:11 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 23:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 22:53 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 22:50 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 22:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 21:14 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 21:12 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 21:10 ` Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2016-01-02 21:08 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 21:07 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 21:03 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 19:44 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 19:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 19:06 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 19:05 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 18:59 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 18:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 18:00 ` Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2016-01-02 17:50 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 17:43 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 17:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 17:29 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 17:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

@ 2016-01-02 17:16 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 17:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2016-01-02 17:12 ` Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sctp

@ 2016-01-02 17:09 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 17:08 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 17:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 17:07 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2016-01-02 16:59 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 16:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 16:08 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 16:02 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 15:58 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 15:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 15:05 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 15:04 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 14:58 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 14:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 14:37 ` Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2016-01-02 14:33 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2016-01-02 14:30 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2016-01-02 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-30 22:37 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-30 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  3:41 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  3:36 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  3:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  3:27 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  3:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  3:25 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  3:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  3:24 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  3:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  3:22 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  3:20 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  0:34 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  0:30 ` Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  0:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-fbdev

@ 2015-12-29  0:15 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  0:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  0:07 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  0:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  0:06 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  0:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  0:04 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  0:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-29  0:02 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-29  0:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 23:39 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 23:29 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 23:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 23:27 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 23:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 23:22 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 23:10 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 23:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 22:43 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 22:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 22:19 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 22:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 22:10 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 22:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 22:09 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 21:55 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 21:52 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 21:48 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 21:43 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 21:14 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 21:13 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 21:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 21:12 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 21:11 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 21:10 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 21:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 19:41 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 19:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 19:40 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 19:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 19:23 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 19:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

@ 2015-12-28 19:12 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 18:57 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 18:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 18:20 Jeff Skoll

From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 18:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 18:16 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 18:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-12-28 18:14 Jeff Skoll
From: Jeff Skoll @ 2015-12-28 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Me

@ 2015-08-19  9:03 Bill William And Andrea Groner
From: Bill William And Andrea Groner @ 2015-08-19  9:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

My wife and I have awarded you with a donation of 1 million Dollars from
part of our Jackpot Lottery of 50 Million Dollars, respond with your details for claims.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/22/50-million-edmonton-lotto_n_5610890.html

We await your earliest response and God Bless you.

Best of luck.

Bill And Andrea Groner

* Charity Donation
@ 2015-07-20  4:07 Bill William And Andrea Groner
From: Bill William And Andrea Groner @ 2015-07-20  4:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

Dear Sir/Madam,

I saw your email address during the course of my  research today. My name is Bill William Groner my wife and I won a Jackpot Lottery of $50 Million Dollars in December 2013, we are donating the sum of $1 million Dollars to 6 lucky individual all over the world as part of our charity project and if you received this email then you are one of the luck recipients and all you have to do is get back to us with your details so we can forward it directly to the payout bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/07/22/50-million-edmonton-lotto_n_5610890.html

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2014/07/21/21823476.html

Good luck,
Bill William And Andrea Groner

---

* Charity Donation
@ 2015-01-27 11:09 CATHIE HU TING
From: CATHIE HU TING  @ 2015-01-27 11:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Good Day

I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network
Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person,I'm Mrs.Cathie Hu,a 62
years old dying woman who was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,I
have decided to donate ($10,500,000.00) to you for charitable
goals.Contact my lawyer if you are interested in carrying out this
task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. Name:
Barrister Tan Yu Phuong Esq: E-mail (tanyucheung@gmail.com)

Yours Sincerely,
Cathie Hu.

* CHARITY DONATION
@ 2014-02-20 17:22 DAVE & NANCY
From: DAVE & NANCY @ 2014-02-20 17:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dave And Nancy HoneyWell Charity Donation Of (£1,500,000.00 GBP). Contact Us
Via Email:(davenancyhoneywelldonation@xbmail.com) With Your Full Details. For
More Info. Visit:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/15/dave-and-nancy-honeywell_n_2692096.html

* Charity Donation
@ 2013-10-23  5:20 Gillian and Adrian Bayford
From: Gillian and Adrian Bayford @ 2013-10-23  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

My wife and i won £148.6 Million Pounds last year, and we have done lot of charity donation, so we decide to give 1.5 Million Pounds each to 5 lucky people, lucky for you, your email, was given to us by Google management as one of our lucky precipitants.

For verification process see below Please read the article - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

Send Name, Country, Age, Occupation and Phone Number for details

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Gillian and Adrian Bayford
Email: gillian.adrianbayford01@rogers.com

From: Gillian and Adrian Bayford @ 2013-10-23  5:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

@ 2013-10-19 10:36 Gillian and Adrian Bayford

From: Gillian and Adrian Bayford @ 2013-10-19 10:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Recipients

My wife and i won £148.6 Million Pounds last year, and we have done lot of charity donation, so we decide to give 1.5 Million Pounds each to 5 lucky people, lucky for you, your email, was given to us by Google management as one of our lucky precipitants.

For verification process see below Please read the article - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19254228

Send Name, Country, Age, Occupation and Phone Number for details

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance,

Gillian and Adrian Bayford
Email: gillian.adrianbayford01@rogers.com

* Charity Donation
@ 2013-07-22 21:14 Mrs.Cathie Hu
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Mrs.Cathie Hu @ 2013-07-22 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Dear Beloved

I got your details after an extensive on-line search Via (Network
Power Charitable Trust) for a reliable person,I'm Mrs.Cathie Hu,a 62
years old dying woman who was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago,I
have decided to donate ($10,500,000.00) to you for charitable
goals.Contact my lawyer if you are interested in carrying out this
task, so that he can arrange the release of the funds to you. Name:
Barrister Tan Yu Phuong Esq: E-mail (barr.tyuphuong@yahoo.com.hk)
Tel:+855-10726249

Yours Sincerely,
Cathie Hu.