* Re: [MPTCP] [Weekly meetings] MoM - 13th of September 2018
@ 2018-09-14  7:06 Matthieu Baerts
From: Matthieu Baerts @ 2018-09-14  7:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp

Hello,

On 13/09/2018 18:49, Matthieu Baerts wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We just had our 21th meeting with Mat and Peter (Intel OTC), Christoph
> and Vishnu (Apple) and myself (Tessares).
>
> Thanks again for this new good meeting!
>

> Here are the minutes of the meeting:
>

> cherry-pick from mptcp_trunk → mptcp_net-next:
>     - Christoph did the last ones
>     - who is in charge of this?
>         - low patch traffic
>         - no one in charge, the first that propose it
>     - Mat has a small environment to at least compile and run small tests
>     - Fine for the moment not to have regression tests
>

> Patches from Mat and Peter:
>     - RFCv3 is coming
>     - bug fixes first, no urgence
>

> Christoph:
>     - bug fixes are coming
>     - MPTCP support added in
> https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/pull/4203/files
>

> Vishnu:
>     - continuing the learning bit
>

> Matth:
>     - still progressing on the testing environment
>

> How is webex:
>     - having to use the phone reduce the quality of the call
>     - no (good) desktop client for Linux
>     - but most importantly, except the video cutting out, nobody had to
> re-connect
>     - Proposition to use Google Meet: Matthieu will send an invitation

You can join the meeting via:
https://meet.google.com/edk-rkrk-vaj

Note that you don't need to have a Google account, feel free to use the
private mode feature of your browser if using your account is an issue ;-)

You can use your web browser but also smartphone apps and dial in (it is
also written on the web page), e.g. from the US:

Join by phone ‪+1 508-841-5367‬ with the PIN code: ‪998 601 983‬#

Regards,
Matthieu

--
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
matthieu.baerts(a)tessares.net

* [MPTCP] [Weekly meetings] MoM - 13th of September 2018
@ 2018-09-13 16:49 Matthieu Baerts
From: Matthieu Baerts @ 2018-09-13 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp