* my patch
@ 2019-07-24 14:33 Mark Balançian
From: Mark Balançian @ 2019-07-24 14:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: hverkuil, ezequiel; +Cc: linux-media

I hope it looks ok? I was only able to direct git send email to send it
to one recipient (Hans). I'm not sure about the value for "pb" (I set it
to zero by default). Please would like some feedback. Also, I could not
figure out how to use git send-email to Cc: linux-media. Cc'ing was
working yesterday. Sorry about that.

Thank you,

Mark

* Re: my patch
@ 2019-07-24 14:34 ` Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2019-07-24 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mark Balançian, ezequiel; +Cc: linux-media

On 7/24/19 4:33 PM, Mark Balançian wrote:
> I hope it looks ok? I was only able to direct git send email to send it
> to one recipient (Hans). I'm not sure about the value for "pb" (I set it
> to zero by default). Please would like some feedback. Also, I could not
> figure out how to use git send-email to Cc: linux-media. Cc'ing was
> working yesterday. Sorry about that.

Don't send patches to me, send them to the mailinglist. That way more
people can review it.

You don't need to CC me, I always read the ML.

Regards,

	Hans

> Thank you,
>
> Mark

* my patch
@ 1997-12-09 17:55 Rik van Riel
From: Rik van Riel @ 1997-12-09 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-mm; +Cc: linux-kernel

Hi,

I forgot to mention:
you can get the patch from: <http://www.fys.ruu.nl/~riel/>
as usual...
(sorry for this additional message)

Rik.

--
Send Linux memory-management wishes to me: I'm currently looking
for something to hack...