* Pioneer Interface 2 support?
@ 2018-11-23 16:53 Daniel James
From: Daniel James @ 2018-11-23 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

Hi folks,

A user of the PiDeck project is interested in helping to add ALSA
support for this USB audio interface:

https://www.pioneerdj.com/en-gb/product/software/interface-2/audio-interface/overview/

Some initial information is here:

https://github.com/pideck/pideck/issues/85

Is there anyone willing to hack on this please?

Does the info script available at
http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Help_To_Debug provide
additional details that would be useful to have?

Thanks!

Daniel

* Re: Pioneer Interface 2 support?
@ 2018-11-24 16:14 ` Clemens Ladisch
From: Clemens Ladisch @ 2018-11-24 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

Daniel James wrote:
> https://github.com/pideck/pideck/issues/85

"Vendor Specific Class" means that this device does not use the standard protocol.
This would require a large amount of reverse engineering.

Regards,
Clemens

* Re: Pioneer Interface 2 support?
@ 2018-11-28 12:38   ` Daniel James
From: Daniel James @ 2018-11-28 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Clemens Ladisch, alsa-devel

Hi Clemens,

> "Vendor Specific Class" means that this device does not use the standard protocol.
> This would require a large amount of reverse engineering.

Thanks for letting me know. I'll update the PiDeck project documentation
to explain this.

Cheers!

Daniel