* Caught up with staging/media patch review
@ 2021-04-15 14:34 Hans Verkuil
From: Hans Verkuil @ 2021-04-15 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: outreachy-kernel

Hi all,

Similar message as Greg posted earlier today: I too caught up with all
submitted patches. If you have not gotten a mail from patchwork about
your patch changing status, then I missed it and you should drop me an
email, ideally with a link to your patch(es) from our patchwork system:

https://patchwork.linuxtv.org/project/linux-media/list/

The media git repo is also frozen for new patches until 5.13-rc1 will
be released, so I will keep track of the accepted patches in patchwork.
They will have status 'Under Review'. Once they are merged in a few
weeks the status will change to 'Accepted'.

I have a day off tomorrow, but I'll resume reviewing on Monday.

Regards,

	Hans

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-04-15 14:34 UTC | newest]