* Memory folios and Btrfs
@ 2021-07-15 10:26 Neal Gompa
From: Neal Gompa @ 2021-07-15 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Btrfs BTRFS; +Cc: Matthew Wilcox, David Sterba, Josef Bacik

Hey all,

I've been peripherally following the work on memory folios that
Matthew Wilcox has been doing[1], and I started wondering if Btrfs
would benefit from it after the subpage stuff is done? It seems like
adopting this would be an opportunity to decouple Btrfs from mm page
size entirely, while allowing us to pick more optimal settings for
Btrfs regardless of architecture.

Am I on the right track or completely off-base?

Thanks in advance and best regards!

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20210715033704.692967-1-willy@infradead.org/