* connecting a stepper motor to OMAP 5912 serial port
@ 2007-02-16  8:04 Deepak Barua
From: Deepak Barua @ 2007-02-16  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-omap-open-source

Hi,
    I am working on a remote controlled card project and i want to
connect a a stepper motor which i salvaged from a CDROM drive to my
OMAP unit...
Any Ideas regarding this and if i need to reference some designs how
do i interface the stepper motor to my OMAP serial port...?

Regards
Deepak

--
Code Code Code Away

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-16  8:04 UTC | newest]