* Cannot build go-runtime on dunfell based image
@ 2022-04-07 13:43 Manuel Wagesreither
From: Manuel Wagesreither @ 2022-04-07 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hi all,

Currently I cannot recreate my dunfell based image because bitbake fails building go-runtime.

I think this commit did build successfully in the past, though. If I recall correctly, the problems only started when I cleaned go-runtimes sstate cache: `bitbake -c cleansstate go-runtime`.

Our CI also seems to be able to build images fine from scratch, that is, with an empty sstate cache. But the CI is building inside a docker container. I'll check that fixes things.

I'm wondering if there are some changes on my development host which affect building of go. Does the error message look familiar to someone?

```
ERROR: go-runtime-1.14.15-r0 do_compile: Execution of '/home/manuel/vps/repos/yoc/meta-viewpointsystem/build/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/go-runtime/1.14.15-r0/temp/run.do_compile.18073' failed with exit code 1:
Building Go cmd/dist using /home/manuel/vps/repos/yoc/meta-viewpointsystem/build/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/go-runtime/1.14.15-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/lib/go. (go1.14.15 linux/amd64)
Building Go toolchain1 using /home/manuel/vps/repos/yoc/meta-viewpointsystem/build/tmp/work/aarch64-poky-linux/go-runtime/1.14.15-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/lib/go.
Building Go bootstrap cmd/go (go_bootstrap) using Go toolchain1.
Building Go toolchain2 using go_bootstrap and Go toolchain1.
Building Go toolchain3 using go_bootstrap and Go toolchain2.
Building std for target, linux/arm64.
missing $GOPATH
WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.
```

Thanks,
Manuel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-04-07 15:41 UTC | newest]