* Account Notice
@ 2012-07-14  0:59 Dear 'WEBMAIL ACCOUNT USER',
From: Dear 'WEBMAIL ACCOUNT USER', @ 2012-07-14  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Dear 'WEBMAIL ACCOUNT USER',

We are currrently upgrading our database and all account need to be
verified.
To complete your account activation with us,you are required to reply to
this
message and enter correctly the information's that is required from you.

Fill in your User Name and Password in the space provided (********)You are
required to reply to this e-mail within the next 48 hours.

Failure to get back to us, your Webmail account will be de-activated from
our
database.

FULL NAME;
USERNAME;
PASSWORD;
RE-TYPE PASSWORD;
DATE OF BIRTH;

Thank you for using Webmail Copyright 2012 © Web Team.

19X45HANJ4453VXTM334M
07-13-2012

Seja também assinante da New Age Canoinhas - Fone 47 3622-0779

* Account Notice
@ 2012-07-16 22:30 Dear 'WEBMAIL ACCOUNT USER',
From: Dear 'WEBMAIL ACCOUNT USER', @ 2012-07-16 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

--