* Support for Mediatek MT7621 (mipsel)?
@ 2020-12-20 17:26 Matthias Urlichs
From: Matthias Urlichs @ 2020-12-20 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: u-boot

Hello,

I have a bunch of MT7621-based devices (in particular, GnuBee disk
servers) which would really really like to have a mainline U-Boot
instead of the ancient *censored* they ship with.

Is there anybody out there who wants to take a stab at forward-porting
the stuff to mainline? As far as I can see, U-Boot currently only
supports MT7628.

Whoever does the work will get one of these GnuBee things to play with.
I won't want it back if I get a working U-Boot instead.

--
-- Matthias Urlichs