* [dm-crypt] unsubskribe
@ 2014-08-31 21:44 stephen
From: stephen @ 2014-08-31 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dm-crypt

Hi, is their a way for me to be able to opt out of this service?
If so, Please do 1 or more of the following:
2. Call me at, 2089019496
Thanks and have a great day.

* Re: [dm-crypt] unsubskribe
@ 2014-08-31 22:07 ` Arno Wagner
From: Arno Wagner @ 2014-08-31 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dm-crypt

FAQ Item 1.8
http://code.google.com/p/cryptsetup/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Also, you got an email with instructions when you subsribed
(which you have done, nobody else can subscribe you, you
 have to answer a confirmation email yourself).

Arno

On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 23:44:51 CEST, stephen wrote:
> Hi, is their a way for me to be able to opt out of this service?
> If so, Please do 1 or more of the following:
> 2. Call me at, 2089019496
> Thanks and have a great day.

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@wagner.name
----

* Re: [dm-crypt] unsubskribe
@ 2014-09-01 11:27   ` Sven Eschenberg
From: Sven Eschenberg @ 2014-09-01 11:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dm-crypt

Additionaly each Mail includes Mailinglist-Headers.

These are used by MUAs to offer List management options or can be used by
humans to take corresponding action ;-).

-Sven

On Mon, September 1, 2014 00:07, Arno Wagner wrote:
> FAQ Item 1.8
> http://code.google.com/p/cryptsetup/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
>
> Also, you got an email with instructions when you subsribed
> (which you have done, nobody else can subscribe you, you
>  have to answer a confirmation email yourself).
>
> Arno
>
> On Sun, Aug 31, 2014 at 23:44:51 CEST, stephen wrote:
>> Hi, is their a way for me to be able to opt out of this service?
>> If so, Please do 1 or more of the following:
>> 2. Call me at, 2089019496
>> Thanks and have a great day.

> Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@wagner.name
> GnuPG: ID: CB5D9718  FP: 12D6 C03B 1B30 33BB 13CF  B774 E35C 5FA1 CB5D
> 9718
> ----
> A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers. -- Plato
>
> If it's in the news, don't worry about it.  The very definition of
> "news" is "something that hardly ever happens." -- Bruce Schneier

* Re: [dm-crypt] unsubskribe
@ 2014-09-01 15:20     ` Arno Wagner
From: Arno Wagner @ 2014-09-01 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dm-crypt

Yes, indeed. I did not notice them before.

Arno

@ 2014-09-01 15:40       ` Ralf Ramsauer
From: Ralf Ramsauer @ 2014-09-01 15:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dm-crypt

[offtopic]
Those list headers are _very_ useful.

I use them for sieve (mail filtering language) to put all mails of
mailing lists in seperate folders (on server side).
So my Inbox doesn't get wasted and my mobile phone doesn't ring all the
time when receiving mails on lists :-)
[/offtopic]

Cheers
  Ralf