* Your reply
@ 2018-08-28 14:20 Ruby
From: Ruby @ 2018-08-28 14:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: target-devel

We provide photoshop services to some of the companies from around the
world.
We have worked on tons of images ever since our team establishment in 2009.

Many online retail companies use our services for retouching electronics,
jewelry, apparels, furniture
etc. by getting the images of their products enhanced.

Here are the details of what we provide:
Clipping path;
Deep etch process
Image masking
Remove background
Portrait retouching
Jewelry retouching
Fashion retouching

Please reply back for further info.
We can provide testing for your photos if needed.

Thanks,
Ruby

* Your reply
@ 2018-08-28 14:40 Ruby
From: Ruby @ 2018-08-28 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: netdev

@ 2018-08-28 14:25 Ruby

From: Ruby @ 2018-08-28 14:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-pci

@ 2010-04-20 15:20 Mr. David Smith
From: Mr. David Smith @ 2010-04-20 15:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-kernel

Congratulations,

Reference to annual United Kingdom promotion conducted in UK 2010. We are happy to inform you of your winnings £980,000. Contact me immediately for more details.

Thank you,

Mr. David Smith.