* [MPTCP] Patchwork: "maintainer status"
@ 2019-10-21 13:13 Matthieu Baerts
From: Matthieu Baerts @ 2019-10-21 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mptcp

After the last meeting, we said it would be interesting to have
patchwork to easily list pending patches with their status and not
having to maintain the list manually.

I contacted Patchwork maintainers and it seems they are OK to add MPTCP
to the list of projects. But they are asking 2 questions:

 > - do you want all of your team to have maintainer status in
patchwork? (ie, should they all be able to update patch states?)

I don't know exactly who would need to have this. I guess everybody who
did a review with an "accept" ("LGTM") should be able to directly change
the status, no?

Patchwork maintainers are asking me to give them a list of usernames.
With the web interface, I can only get your user ID and email address
but not your username. May you reply to me in private (or to the list)
with your username?

(The username you used to log-in: https://patchwork.ozlabs.org )

I didn't find any user account for Peter and Ossama. I don't know if you
would like to be added to the list of people who can change the status
of the pending patches for the kernel but if yes, you can create an
account on the website:

   https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/register/

 >   - are you able to subscribe <email> to your mailing list, without
requiring a confirmation step?

I guess that's a question for Mat :)

Cheers,
Matt
--
Matthieu Baerts | R&D Engineer
matthieu.baerts(a)tessares.net

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-10-21 13:13 UTC | newest]