* Disable DNS in IWD
@ 2022-05-19 14:41 Gino McCarty
From: Gino McCarty @ 2022-05-19 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iwd

There appears to be no method for having IWD disable DNS Updates
is there some method that is undocumented available?

NameResolvingService=none

I want to have IWD manage my connections and use the internal DHCP daemon
but I do not want systemd-resolved or resolveconf being updated
I run my own DNS daemon

The only solution I can think of to this issue is to disable iwd connection management entirely

EnableNetworkConfiguration=false

though i would prefer not to

Thank You,

Gino

[-- Attachment #2: attachment.htm --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 2047 bytes --]

* Re: Disable DNS in IWD
@ 2022-05-20 15:17 Denis Kenzior
From: Denis Kenzior @ 2022-05-20 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: iwd