* lotus 1 2 3 via dosemu 1.2.2
@ 2007-02-09  0:21 PJ
From: PJ @ 2007-02-09  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-msdos

Anyone on the list successfully running lotus 1 2 3 in dosemu 1.2.2?

I'm trying to run the installer, during the last step it prompts:

  Install will save your selections in a file named 123.DCF.

I chose YES, then it exits with the following error:
Invalid Opcode at C610 C4C4 3206 C4C4 C4C5 C4C4 C4C4 C4C4 5AC4 0083
5A48 83AE 6800

Any suggestions or a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
PJ

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-09  0:21 UTC | newest]