* removal of company specific, general-developers teams
@ 2022-01-04 18:26 Brad Bishop
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Brad Bishop @ 2022-01-04 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc, hpham, amithash, yuenn, gkeishin, James.Mihm,
	chen.kenyy, tmaimon77, chyishian.jiang, p.k.lee, a.amelkin

Hi all

There are a number of github teams that as far as I know are unused so I
would like to delete them:

https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/general-developers
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/ampere
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/dell
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/facebook
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/google
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/ibm
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/ibm-development
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/ibm-test
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/intel
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/inventec
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/nuvoton
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/quanta
https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/yadro

If you are aware of any use of these github teams please let me know.
If I have not heard anything by February I will assume the groups are
unused and delete them.

thanks!

-brad

* RE: removal of company specific, general-developers teams
@ 2022-01-04 18:45 ` Mihm, James
       [not found] ` <6FC1B644-6DBE-43A0-950E-1FB386EF5B84@hxcore.ol>
                   ` (2 subsequent siblings)
From: Mihm, James @ 2022-01-04 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop, openbmc, hpham, amithash, yuenn, gkeishin,
	chen.kenyy, tmaimon77, chyishian.jiang, Lee, PK, Amelkin,
	Alexander

I'm ok with deleting the intel team.

Regards, James.

* Re: 回覆: removal of company specific, general-developers teams
       [not found] ` <6FC1B644-6DBE-43A0-950E-1FB386EF5B84@hxcore.ol>
@ 2022-01-07 15:15   ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2022-01-07 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: _ Syan, openbmc

On Thu, 2022-01-06 at 21:31 +0800, _ Syan wrote:

> In my view, the initial requirement is that the Github team members
> could trigger Jenkins CI workflow.
>
> Now, permission seems to change to Gerrit group members instead of
> Github team members.

That is correct - this was the original use case of the Github teams.  I
just wanted to make sure they aren't being used for any other purpose.

thx - brad

@ 2022-01-10 10:28 ` Alexander A. Filippov
From: Alexander A. Filippov @ 2022-01-10 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brad Bishop; +Cc: openbmc

On Tue, Jan 04, 2022 at 01:26:19PM -0500, Brad Bishop wrote:
> Hi all
>
> There are a number of github teams that as far as I know are unused so I
> would like to delete them:
>
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/general-developers
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/ampere
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/dell
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/facebook
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/google
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/ibm
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/ibm-development
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/ibm-test
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/intel
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/inventec
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/nuvoton
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/quanta
> https://github.com/orgs/openbmc/teams/yadro
>
> If you are aware of any use of these github teams please let me know.  If I
> have not heard anything by February I will assume the groups are unused and
> delete them.

I suppose `yadro` can be safely removed. At least it isn't used by us.

--
Alexander

* Re: removal of company specific, general-developers teams
                   ` (2 preceding siblings ...)
@ 2022-02-01 15:00 ` Brad Bishop
From: Brad Bishop @ 2022-02-01 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openbmc

On Tue, 2022-01-04 at 13:26 -0500, Brad Bishop wrote:

> If you are aware of any use of these github teams please let me know.
> If I have not heard anything by February I will assume the groups are
> unused and delete them.

Hi all, I did this just now.  If you notice any problems, please reply
and we'll come up with something.

Thanks!

-brad