* Business Proposal From Tokyo
@ 2014-02-28  2:35 Itsuki Kaito
From: Itsuki Kaito @ 2014-02-28  2:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

February 28, 2014

Konnichiwa ! Happy New Year 2014 to you ! It is with respect to directly
write this proposal letter to you, informing you of a potential business
proposal project that can be established from your country with your help,
which will mutually be profitable to us having no risk involved.

If you are agreeable to this business proposal, please indicate your
interest by giving me a direct response email. Feel free to contact me via
electronic mail or telephone for further discussion. I look forward to
hearing from you positively on this proposal.

Domo arigato !
Suki

* Business Proposal from Tokyo
@ 2014-11-16 21:43 Itsuki_Kaito
From: Itsuki_Kaito @ 2014-11-16 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

November 17, 2014,

Konnichiwa! It is with respect to directly

@ 2014-08-29 12:41 Itsuki_Kaito
From: Itsuki_Kaito @ 2014-08-29 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info

August 29, 2014

Konnichiwa ! It is with respect to directly write this proposal letter to

@ 2014-04-18 16:57 Itsuki Kaito