* Usage of groups
       [not found] ` <200902170936.57379.jk@ozlabs.org>
@ 2009-02-16 23:02   ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2009-02-16 23:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello folks,

I've contacted PatchWork people and asked for details how to make it
properly fit our needs. Bellow goes the answer they gave me.

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br

* Re: Usage of groups
@ 2009-02-19 22:35     ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2009-02-19 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)