* Re: [oe-commits] Jeremy Lainé : qt4.inc: add translation packages to the dynamic list
       [not found] <20090424162257.54FFC1880DC@amethyst.openembedded.net>
@ 2009-04-24 16:58 ` Jeremy Lainé
From: Jeremy Lainé @ 2009-04-24 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

I have applied your patch but I don't seem to be able to change the patch's status to
"Applied" in patchwork, no idea why..

--
Jeremy LAINE
Bolloré telecom | 11bis, rue Scribe | F-75009 Paris

* Re: [oe-commits] Jeremy Lainé : qt4.inc: add translation packages to the dynamic list
@ 2009-04-24 21:56   ` Otavio Salvador
From: Otavio Salvador @ 2009-04-24 21:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello Jeremy,

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Jeremy Lainé
<jeremy.laine@bolloretelecom.eu> wrote:
> I have applied your patch but I don't seem to be able to change the patch's status to
> "Applied" in patchwork, no idea why..

The way you applied my patches is wrong.

In case minor changes are needed, as you've done in two of them,
usually we amend a it instead of doing a patch and put in the message
a credit reference.

This way we keep the credit to the author of the changes.

Just my 2c ;-)

--
Otavio Salvador                  O.S. Systems
E-mail: otavio@ossystems.com.br  http://www.ossystems.com.br

* Re: [oe-commits] Jeremy Lainé : qt4.inc: add translation packages to the dynamic list
@ 2009-04-25 12:37   ` Philip Balister
From: Philip Balister @ 2009-04-25 12:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel