* [Ksummit-discuss] Quick note regarding my (stalled) regression tracking efforts
@ 2018-10-21  8:31 Thorsten Leemhuis
From: Thorsten Leemhuis @ 2018-10-21  8:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ksummit-discuss

Hey, just a short note to let everyone know: I'm still around and
interested in regression tracking, even if I haven't done anything in
this area the past few months. My regular job (which is not about
working on the Linux kernel at all) and real life kept me occupied and
let not much spare time. In addition, the way I tracked regression was
cumbersome and exhausting; I knew that from the start, but you know, you
have to start somewhere. Looks like I'll have some free time in November
(right now I'm on my way to the Open Source Summit Europe). I'll
hopefully then will find some time to work on the regression tracking
topics that were discussed or outlined last year at Kernel or
Maintainers Summit in Prague. Sorry that there hasn't been any progress
on those yet -- but well, the regression tracking work is something I'm
doing in spare time, and there wasn't as enough of that in the past few
months :-/ Ciao, Thorsten

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-10-21  8:54 UTC | newest]