* uboot netboot
@ 2020-03-11  0:29 Trevor
From: Trevor @ 2020-03-11  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: yocto

Hello Yocto Project,

I am working with a IMX8 based board from TechNexion.

I am having troubles getting the board to boot using netboot from within uboot.

I have the tftp server setup as well as the NFS server setup on the host machine.

Initially seems things to mount ok and the kernel starts to work with the remote filesystem.  then I get the following message in the kernel boot:

Trevor

[X]

* Re: [yocto] uboot netboot
@ 2020-03-11  0:37 ` Rudolf J Streif