* rfcomm stability problems
@ 2016-08-12  7:58 Bernd Porr
From: Bernd Porr @ 2016-08-12  7:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-bluetooth

I've upgraded recently to UBUNTU LTS xenial and since then the rfcomm
has been working very unreliable up to complete kernel crashes with
freezes. My testing results are here:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1611532

That happens with all kernels from 4.4 up to the development kernel. It
worked fine with the stock ubuntu kernels of precise.

I'd be happy to do a bit of kernel debugging if somebody can point me to
possible reasons and/or major changes from the 3.x kernel.

Best,
/Bernd
--
http://www.berndporr.me.uk
http://www.linux-usb-daq.co.uk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-08-12  7:58 UTC | newest]