* xfstest generci/465 failed under all versions of NFS
@ 2018-08-06  9:29 xuhuan
From: xuhuan @ 2018-08-06  9:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi ,Bruce

I test NFS in xfstest generic/465 useing kernel v4.18-rc6.
I tested it with all version of nfs ,and all got failed.

This patch fixes a bug in the xfs filesystem.Prior to this patch,
generic/465 is failed under the xfs file system.

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=ee70daaba82d70766d0723b743d9fdeb3b06102a

Now, under the xfs file system, generic/465 is passed, but when I use
it to test NFS, while the server using the xfs file system, the test will still fail.
I think it is a nfs's bug.I donnot know where is it.

Thanks.
Xu