* DPDK support for x553
@ 2017-11-01  0:52 Ananda Sathyanarayana
From: Ananda Sathyanarayana @ 2017-11-01  0:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev

Hi,

Is the below Ethernet controller (x553) supported in DPDK (in-built into
Denverton based processors) ?

08:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Device 15e4 (rev 11)

09:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation Device 15e5 (rev 11)

If it is supported, could you please let me know the DPDK version ?

If not supported, could you please let me know the planned DPDK version ?

Thanks,

Ananda

* Re: DPDK support for x553
@ 2017-11-30  3:20 ` Zhang, Helin
From: Zhang, Helin @ 2017-11-30  3:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ananda Sathyanarayana, dev

Hi Ananda

It is quite easy to find out which NIC has been enabled on DPDK, by checking its device ID.
For ixgbe, please refer to drivers/net/ixgbe/base/ixgbe_type.h. Those two device IDs you listed below have been included at least in 17.11.
You can check if  it has been enabled in other releases easily. Hopefully that helps!

Regards,
Helin