* Greeting,
@ 2018-04-27  2:29 Ms Zeliha Omer Faruk
From: Ms Zeliha Omer Faruk @ 2018-04-27  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

   Greetings to you today i asked before but i did't get a response please
i know this might come to you as a surprise because you do not know me
personally i have a business proposal for you please reply for more
info.

Best Regards,

Esentepe Mahallesi Büyükdere
Caddesi Kristal Kule Binasi
No:215
 Sisli - Istanbul, Turkey

* Greeting! !!
@ 2020-10-15 13:46 Kim Leang
From: Kim Leang @ 2020-10-15 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

Greeting!

I am contacting you to receive and share with me an abandoned fund ( $21,537.000.00 ) left in our bank by a deceased customer. I was going through the Internet search when I found your email address. My name is Mr. Kim Leang.

I want to utilize this opportunity and make use of this fund if I should present your name to the bank to stand as his business associate/ trustee for the fund to be released to you via Visa card for easy withdrawals in any VISA ATM machine anywhere in the World.

The bank will also give you international online transfer options. With these you can transfer the funds without any risk.

Should you be interested in working with me in this project? Please reply back and let's benefit from this golden opportunity.You are my first contact. I shall wait a few days and if I do not hear from you, I shall look for another person.

Thanks and have a nice day,
Mr. Kim Leang.

* Greeting! !!
@ 2020-10-15 12:54 Kim Leang
From: Kim Leang @ 2020-10-15 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-sh

@ 2020-10-15 12:52 Kim Leang
From: Kim Leang @ 2020-10-15 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: keyrings

@ 2020-10-15 11:23 Kim Leang
From: Kim Leang @ 2020-10-15 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: target-devel

@ 2020-10-15 11:20 Kim Leang
From: Kim Leang @ 2020-10-15 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2020-10-08 22:20  Kim Leang
From:  Kim Leang @ 2020-10-08 22:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2020-10-08 20:57  Kim Leang

From:  Kim Leang @ 2020-10-08 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kernel-janitors

@ 2018-05-06  1:50 Paul Williams
From: Paul Williams @ 2018-05-06  1:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-arm-kernel

I 'm Paul Williams from USA,its my great pleasure to come across your contact today.If you wouldn't mind,can we chat on facebook or what's up for an important discussion that will project good image to our future.

* Greeting!!!
@ 2013-08-20 20:33 Ahmed Hassan
From: Ahmed Hassan @ 2013-08-20 20:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ..

Greeting!!!

I am Mr Ahmed Hassan, I have a business transaction of ($11.3 million) By indicating your interest I will send you the full details on how the business will be executed. Please respond urgently for more details and delete if you are not interested.

Best Regards
Mr Ahmed Hassan
+22968776349

* GREETING,
@ 2011-08-25 21:55 Mr W.Peretsmith,
From: Mr W.Peretsmith, @ 2011-08-25 21:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

GOOD DAY,
I am Mr.W.Peretsmith, I need your services in a confidential matter
regarding money transfer.
This requires a private arrangement though the details of the transaction
will be furnish to you if you indicate your interest in this proposal.
I have all the legal documents to back up the transaction, besides I
have worked out the modalities to ensure smooth and risky free transfer.
I am willing to offer you 25% of the money, the fund in question is quite
large.
All correspondences will be via email for now. I am expecting to hear from
you, if you are willing to do the business with me to send your response
to my private email address:peretsmith@yahoo.com,
Please note that this is not scam, but legitimate business offer.
Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,
Mr W.Peretsmith,
Email;peretsmith@yahoo.com,

* Greeting!
@ 2006-08-01 15:23 Carola
From: Carola @ 2006-08-01 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Andreas

Hallo !

I'm a very young and energetic lady! I have very positive attitude to life and people. I do enjoy new experience life can offer me: to see new interesting places, to meet new people.
I do try to enjoy every moment of life and accept everything the way it comes without complaining.
Though my life seems to be quite enjoyable there's one important thing missing. It's LOVE!
Without my beloved one, my soul mate, my King my life is not completed.
I wish i coud find him very soon so that we could share together every momement of the life-time romance!
What about you? Could you be my King? If answer is "yes" - you can find more about me
http://dating-foryou.com/passion/

a rivederci,

Carola

If you think that you were subscribed by mistake for this mail
delivery or if your email has been added without your permission,
please, visit http://dating-foryou.com/passion/ and unsubscribe from our mails.

* Greeting!
@ 2006-08-01 15:23 Carola
From: Carola @ 2006-08-01 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

@ 2006-06-02 13:43 Bibian M.
From: Bibian M. @ 2006-06-02 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steffen

Hi my Dear Stranger!

I want to start my first letter from a question: "Is it possible to be happy without LOVE?"
I think that you will agree with me if the answer will be "NO WAY". Love is the most beautiful and exciting thing
that may happen between man and woman! It inspires us only for doing positive things towards each other.
One very famous writer said: "The beauty will rescue the world" i agree with his words but still i would add :
" LOVE and Beauty will rescure the world".

I hope you agree with me that Love is a big notion.
There's love to  God, to Mother, to a child to the country where you were born, and there's love that joins a man
and woman for all their life. That is the LOVE i'm looking for! And i'm seeking for the man who is also eager to have
this life long adventure full of surprises and new experience we can share together! Will you join me for this trip?

I do realise that it should be very difficult to say "Yes" from the first letter having no idea about me.
That's why i just offer to get to know each other better though correspondence that will help us to reveal many things
about each other whether we mach perfectly or not. In addition you can look at my pictures and read some info about me here
http://ojbf5HinfFcJyKG9bDUk.i-am-waiting4love.net/
I hope you'll like what you see and read there.

Well closing my first letter to you i just want to thank you for reading it and i really hope that you'll share
my point of view on what i said above. I do really hope that you'll answer me soon.

so long...

Bi M.

* Greeting!
@ 2006-06-02 13:43 Bibian M.