* Openembedded vs. OpenEmbedded
@ 2009-11-05  9:08 Leon Woestenberg
       [not found] ` <1257420084.5426.0.camel@opal>
From: Leon Woestenberg @ 2009-11-05  9:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Hello,

I noticed we have "Openembedded" on the web site (http://www.openembedded.org/)
I really think this should "OpenEmbedded", with a capital E.

Could someone fix this pls?

Last time I touched unlocked, edited and locked the wiki main page I
was flamed for not locking it properly, so I dare not touch it again,
unless someone can look along to verify me actions.

Regard,
--
Leon

* Re: Openembedded vs. OpenEmbedded
       [not found] ` <1257420084.5426.0.camel@opal>
@ 2009-11-05 14:27   ` Martyn Welch
From: Martyn Welch @ 2009-11-05 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: openembedded-devel

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
>  Am Donnerstag, den 05.11.2009, 10:08 +0100 schrieb Leon Woestenberg:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I noticed we have "Openembedded" on the web site
> > (http://www.openembedded.org/) I really think this should
> > "OpenEmbedded", with a capital E.
> >
> > Could someone fix this pls?
>
>  Done. Thanks for spotting.
>
>  :M:

Missed one :-)

"How Openembedded fits in with your distribution"

Martyn

--
Martyn Welch MEng MPhil MIET (Principal Software Engineer)
T:+44(0)1327322748