* are there any plans for meta-riscv support for StarFive VisionFive?
@ 2022-05-12  9:00 Robert P. J. Day
From: Robert P. J. Day @ 2022-05-12  9:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yocto discussion list

https://shop.allnetchina.cn/products/starfive-visionfive-ai-single-board-computer?variant=39522167783526

rday

* Re: [yocto] are there any plans for meta-riscv support for StarFive VisionFive?
@ 2022-05-12 14:31 ` Khem Raj
From: Khem Raj @ 2022-05-12 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Robert P. J. Day; +Cc: Yocto discussion list

On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 2:00 AM Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@crashcourse.ca>
wrote:

> https://shop.allnetchina.cn/products/starfive-visionfive-ai-single-board-computer?variant=39522167783526

Yes There already is beagleV machine and it will be derived from that I
have plans to add it if
Someone is working on it please let me know

@ 2022-05-12 14:34   ` Robert P. J. Day
From: Robert P. J. Day @ 2022-05-12 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Khem Raj; +Cc: Yocto discussion list

On Thu, 12 May 2022, Khem Raj wrote:

> On Thu, May 12, 2022 at 2:00 AM Robert P. J. Day <rpjday@crashcourse.ca> wrote:
>
>       https://shop.allnetchina.cn/products/starfive-visionfive-ai-single-board-computer?variant=39522167783526
>

> Yes There already is beagleV machine and it will be derived from
> that I have plans to add it if Someone is working on it please let
> me know

  not working on the machine definition myself, but have already
ordered one of those boards so certainly willing to test once it
arrives.

rday