* [GIT PULL] Two block fixes for 4.12 final
@ 2017-06-29 15:16 Jens Axboe
From: Jens Axboe @ 2017-06-29 15:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Linus Torvalds, linux-block

Hi Linus,

Two fixes that should go into this release. One is an nvme regression
fix from Keith, fixing a missing queue freeze if the controller is being
reset. This causes the reset to hang. The other is a fix for a leak of
the bio protection info, if smaller sized O_DIRECT is used. This fix
should be more involved as we have other problematic paths in the
kernel, but given as this isn't a regression in this series, we'll
tackle those for 4.13.

Please pull!

  git://git.kernel.dk/linux-block.git for-linus

Jens Axboe (1):
      block: provide bio_uninit() free freeing integrity/task associations

Keith Busch (1):
      nvme/pci: Fix stuck nvme reset

 block/bio.c             | 12 +++++++++---
 drivers/nvme/host/pci.c |  3 ++-
 fs/block_dev.c          |  5 ++++-
 include/linux/bio.h     |  1 +

Jens Axboe

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-06-29 15:16 UTC | newest]