* b43
@ 2022-02-15 17:50 HH Wielage
From: HH Wielage @ 2022-02-15 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: b43-dev

linux b43

--
HH Wielage <wielage@hetnet.nl>

* b43
@ 2008-12-14  1:05 siamer
From: siamer @ 2008-12-14  1:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: linux-wireless

"All this discussion about hard vs soft rfkill makes my head hurt and I=
 have
stopped reading those posts." <--- Larry

Larry and other guys i even don't know what You talking about this "sof=
t rfkill" but still reading and have hope that someone will have time a=
nd will fix phy error in b43 ! i'm one of the "lucky" user broadcom wir=
eless card :(=20
I belive in You guys... :)

siamer=20

Tysiace zabawnych wierszyk=F3w.Dodaj swoj
Sprawdz >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1fcd

s" in