* I have retired from the project
@ 2020-02-06 21:25 Jody Bruchon
From: Jody Bruchon @ 2020-02-06 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ELKS

For everyone's information, I have retired from the ELKS project. Marc
(MFLD/mfld-fr) is effectively the current head of the project. I may
unsubscribe from this mailing list soon. Please direct all concerns to
Marc instead of myself.

Thanks for sticking with me during my tenure as the head of the project.
I am interested in seeing where things go with ELKS. I hope to see you
pop up in tech news one day for doing something great.

Best wishes.

Jody Bruchon
jody@jodybruchon.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-02-06 21:25 UTC | newest]