* wult: tool for measuring C-state latency
@ 2020-10-30 18:52 Artem Bityutskiy
From: Artem Bityutskiy @ 2020-10-30 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've finally published wult on github. This is a tool for measuring C-
state latency. We use in on x68 platforms. It does not support non-x86
today.

I talked about this tool last year on Plumbers. You'll find the video
recording link in the documentation web pages.

Wult comes with kernel drivers, but they are not ready to be submitted
upstream yet, so out of tree for now.

Repo: https://github.com/intel/wult
Docs: https://intel.github.io/wult/

Just FYI, in case it is useful.

Feedback very welcome, thanks!

Artem.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-10-30 18:53 UTC | newest]