* Re: Credit Proposal!!
@ 2020-12-09 14:43 Bill Wang
From: Bill Wang @ 2020-12-09 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: sparclinux

Hello,

I would want to use this medium to intimate you about our credible and
reliable Private Investment Network. We provide some useful soft/hard
loans cum corporate financing, which may span over a period of ten to
fifteen (10-15) year repayment period with a 3 percentage (slightly negotiable)
annual interest rate. This is a specifically tailored tool to boost
prospects of business owners and starters as well.

Suffice to say that we have the capacity to provide proceeds for viable
business enterprises, projects, and investment portfolios. Our network
has earmarked a portfolio of up to twenty billion pounds for credible
business entities, as our trustworthy network is currently handling
thousands of transactions/project applications.

You can get back to me, so that we can further discuss on how you tap
into this business opportunity. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards
Bill Wang

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-12-09 14:43 UTC | newest]