From: Hans de Goede <hdegoede@redhat.com>
To: "alsa-devel@alsa-project.org" <alsa-devel@alsa-project.org>,
	Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>
Subject: Logitech Z10 USB speakers need a volume change before audio works
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2021 12:04:41 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

I've a set of Logitech Z10 USB speakers, which act as a USB soundcard.

They have this weird glitch where after turning off my PC (and their
power-supply as well) and then turning things back on, they are silent
until I change the PCM volume control for the speakers inside
alsa-mixer.

It seems like they need some "set-volume" command to be send over the
USB bus to unmute them when initially powered-up / turned on.

Is their some existing usb-audio quirk which I can try to work around this?

Regards,

Hans