* Processed: Re: [Xen-users] Error compiling Xen in configuring stubdom/gmp with glibc-2.23 on Arch Linux
       [not found] ` <20160309132218.GA2589@citrix.com>
@ 2016-03-09 13:30   ` xen
From: xen @ 2016-03-09 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wei Liu, xen-devel

Processing commands for xen@bugs.xenproject.org:

> create ^
Created new bug #53 rooted at `<1457311127.3237075.541322218.485CFC99@webmail.messagingengine.com>'
Title: `Re: [Xen-users] Error compiling Xen in configuring stubdom/gmp with glibc-2.23 on Arch Linux'
> thanks
Finished processing.

Modified/created Bugs:
 - 53: http://bugs.xenproject.org/xen/bug/53 (new)

---
Xen Hypervisor Bug Tracker
See http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs_against_Xen for information on reporting bugs
Contact xen-bugs-owner@bugs.xenproject.org with any infrastructure issues

* Re: [Xen-users] Error compiling Xen in configuring stubdom/gmp with glibc-2.23 on Arch Linux
       [not found] <1457311127.3237075.541322218.485CFC99@webmail.messagingengine.com>
       [not found] ` <20160309132218.GA2589@citrix.com>
@ 2016-03-09 13:35 ` Wei Liu
       [not found] ` <20160307114655.GC31294@citrix.com>
From: Wei Liu @ 2016-03-09 13:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: John Thomson, Xen-devel; +Cc: Wei Liu

graft 53 !
thanks

Post this message to xen-devel so that bug tracker can pick it up.

@ 2016-03-09 13:45   ` xen
From: xen @ 2016-03-09 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Wei Liu, xen-devel

Graft `<20160309133517.GC2589@citrix.com>' onto #53