* [LSF/MM ATTEND] ICE support, OCSSD, flash-friendly topics
@ 2017-01-26  6:25 Chao Yu
From: Chao Yu @ 2017-01-26  6:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lsf-pc; +Cc: linux-fsdevel, Chao Yu

Hello,

I'd like to attend filesystem track in LSF/MM this year. I've spent past 4 years
focusing on contributing to F2FS, and spent partial time in other filesystems
development, especially in wrapfs. I became the co-maintainer of F2FS filesystem
in Sep 2016, with Jaegeuk Kim, help vendors to deploy f2fs, active the community
and bring new features.

I am interest in topics related to local filesystems and flash device. I'd like
to join the discussion of flash friendly filesystem, inline encryption support,
stream IDs, OCSSD and generic VFS stuff.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-01-26  6:25 UTC | newest]