* business solutions
@ 2015-06-17  8:24 Alex
From: Alex @ 2015-06-17  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: xfs

Hi

This is Alex, I would like to be your business parnter today.
Pls check what we offer below:

YOUR BUSINESS LEASE AND FINANCE PARTNER
Tailoring Business Solutions to Match Your Business
*  Fast Approvals
*  Efficient Service with a 'Can Do' attitude
*  Leading Industry experience
*  Widest available range of funds from banks,
financial institutions through to our own private investor/lenders and
specialized funders

ALL TYPES OF ACCEPTABLE BUSINESS EQUIPMENT LEASING
 * Sale Lease-Back options available!!
 * Collateral Asset Based NOT based Credit History (Equipment and Real
Estate)
 * Business UNSECURED Capital Loans for Good Credit
 * Tailor made lease programs

SOME TYPES OF EQUIPMENT WE LEASE AND FINANCE
  * All types of Commercial Motor Vehicles
  * Medical Profession Loans and Equipment
  * Office Equipment
  * Solar Equipment for Business and Municipalities
  * LED Lighting & Signage for Business and Municipalities
  * Point of Sale Equipment
  * Vending Machines
  * Computers and Software
  * Restaurant/Catering Equipment
  * Refrigeration Equipment
  * Manufacturing Equipment

VEHICLES WE DO FOR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL USE
 * Exotic Cars - Luxury Sports Cars - Classic Cars put in your Company
 * Heavy Construction Equipment - New and Used
 * Heavy Duty Trucks and Trailers
 * Medium Duty Trucks and Trailers
 * Motor Coaches and Shuttle Buses
 * Sprinter Limo and Shuttle
 * Emergency and Para-Transit Vehicles
 * Catering and Vending Trucks

Pls reply if you are interested then - WE WILL CONTACT YOU

Thanks.
Alex
Email: luisami@sina.com

* business solutions